- Veterans and Family Services - Transitional housing center that provides therapeutic environment for 50 veterans.
- Camp Kuratli - Summer camping programs for underprivileged youth and seniors
- White Shield Center - Serves the needs of pregnant and parenting young mothers, as well as adolescent girls through a safe, secure and nurturing environment.
- West Women's & Children's Shelter - 24 hour emergency shelter for homeless women and children who are survivors of domestic violence.
- Salvation Army Female Emergency Shelter (SAFES) - Provides a 50-bed, year-round night shelter to homeless women.
- Rose Center for Seniors - A senior center providing lunch Monday through Friday, health and medical assistance, exercise, art, and educational classes, excursion tours and information on other community services.