Did you know?
- 18.9% of people in Georgia don’t know always know where they’ll find their next meal.
- 1 in 4 Georgia children have a lack of access to adequate food.
- 1 in 10 Georgia senior citizens are living in poverty.
- Last year, The Salvation Army Georgia filled 52, 584 food pantry orders
- The Salvation Army of Georgia was able to provide 685,903 meals to people in need last year.
There are more hungry children, families, and individuals in our community than most people realize. With such heavy demand, our food supplies have become dangerously low.
Please make a generous donation now. Your gift will Stock Our Shelves, ensuring no neighbor in need is turned away hungry.